Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Testimony...

God is good, so give thanks!
His love just keeps on coming toward us.

I know because in very difficult times,
I called out to Him and He heard me.
He made me feel secure.
Knowing that He is on my side makes my fear go away.
And even when I'm around those who hate me,
I'm satisfied, knowing God is working for me.

Think about it...if He is for me,
What can any human do to me?
Finding my security in God is better than trusting men for help,
And what about our government and its leaders, the most powerful men we know?
Hey, I'm "betting" everything on God!

There are times when I feel everyone and everything
is coming to harm me;
I get knocked down, but...
The Lord is there to pick me up...to rescue me.
Sometimes I wonder...but no, I'm not going to die;
Rather I will live and have an amazing story to tell of His help to me.

He will open and close doors as seems best.
He is the Lord! He is God! And He gives light!

Yes, I'll thank Him.
I will praise Him extravagantly...
For I know He is Good!!
And his love just keeps on coming toward us.

Adapted


Blessings,

Mitch