Monday, June 26, 2006

From The Mind of Jeff

Hey church family. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how thankful I am for all your generous donations this past year to help send our youth to Mission Fuge. I hope that this coming Sunday morning you will get a little taste of what we did during our trip to West Palm Beach. I know that our students loved the trip and were stretched to serve God in ways that they have never done before. We were all challenged to serve our communities back home the same way that we served the people of West Palm. Over the course of time, I plan to give students, you can join us as well, the opportunities to serve the community in which we live in. A simple start to this will be on July 4th. This July 4th we will pass out frozen ice pops to the community during the 4th of July festival. We are going to have little business card size flyers to simply say that God loves them and that Fellowship Church loves them. A simple way to connect with our community. If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Thanks again for all your hard work, donations, and prayers for our student ministry. It is a blessing to be a part of such a loving church family.