Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Praise The Lord...

Sunday was a great day. I trust that you were there to enjoy it with us all. I'm so thankful for what God is doing at Fellowship.

Just wanted you to know that the Winter Bible Study Quarter begins Sunday, December 4th through February 26, 2006. It will be a shorter quarter in that we'll miss two Sundays for Bethlehem, Live (12/11) and Sunday, December 25th. Bible Study will be cancelled for those days. On Christmas Day we'll worship at 10:00 A.M. and share Lord's Supper together. A decision has not been made about Sunday, January 1, 2006. We'll let you know as soon as we do.

If you have a suggestion for a class to offer for the Winter Quarter coming up please let us know. If you'd like to teach, I'd love to help you get connected there.

Anticipating good things! Love you all.

Mitch