I always look forward to worship on Sundays. Getting ready for such an important time can be valuable. Worshiping personally and privately throughout the week cannot be overemphasized. I find that as I meet God through the week, that Sunday worship becomes a climax to an already vibrant connection with Him. Anticipating being with others in the corporate setting excites and encourages me.
I've also found that the activities immediately leading up to a Sunday can have a profound affect on my state of mind and spirit. That is why Saturdays, for me, are so important. I love to plan them so that there is a winding down as the day goes on and a focusing on what is to come Sunday.
Preparation for worship is so important. When you think of it we prepare for other events, family outings, hunting, fishing and more, in similar ways. Certainly we would want to prepare ourselves for one of the most important activities of any believer.
I'm looking forward to seeing you Sunday. Don't miss the opportunity to study the Bible at 9:15.
Join a class of your choice, then join us in worship. What you bring to that time together will be special and add so much.
See YOU then,
Mitch