Wow! A great day, great message and great fun Sunday night. I personally think that Miles Steen won the egg toss for his most creative way in playing it. I know 'cause I was his partner. I should win the trophy for the one having the most courage to play egg toss.... Miles was elated and I only got egg on my hands. Not too big a price for the laughs.
Vicki may have a root of bitterness toward Rick for ending up in the dunking booth. We are praying that this, plus the "digs" she gets from the pulpit on Sundays, will not result in too devastating a retaliatory action on her part. We will keep you posted...and ready to dial 911 at a moments notice. She personally told me she'd only hit him where it doesn't show...we shall see.
You certainly won't want to miss this Sunday morning.
Blessings,
Mitch