Monday, September 10, 2007

A Word From His WORD...

These verses are selected from Psalm 18 and are especially meaningful to all attempting to "Live the Jesus Life" Read and be blessed....

I love Thee, O Lord, my strength. ...I call upon Thee, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved....

For:
You sent forth from on high and ...drew me out of many waters
You delivered me from my strong enemy
You have been my stay in calamity
You light my lamp and illumine my darkness
You are my shield and rock
You gird me with strength
You make my way blameless
You make my feet like hinds feet and set me upon my high places
You train my hands for war...my arms can bend a bow of bronze
You've given me salvation
Your right hand upholds me
You enlarge my steps under me and my feet have not slipped

...consequently he can say:
THE LORD LIVES, and blessd be my rock and exalted be the God of my salvation.

As the song says: "It's ALL about You, Jesus..."

Rejoicing,

Mitch